SSing maniac, even though I promised myself I wasn't going to!

ChloeNat

Reaction score
Hey ladies!

I promised myself I wasn't going to SS this month!! As last month I was so disappointed after all my "symptoms" to get my BFN!

But all day I have been getting sharp twinges low down on the left hand side. Along with feeling very nauseous! Definitely getting worse. If it gets any stronger I believe I may actually throw up! Have that feeling in my throat and all up my chest!

I have also been getting back pain like I've never had before. Really bad aching all the way down.

And I know this is really silly! But I'm quite petite everywhere except my belly, I have a bit of a squidgy belly usually lol but the bit between my actual belly and my pelvis seems to have filled out a bit more? Like it does when I get bloated but I don't feel bloated, although I do have gas.

I'm scared to get back into the mindset that I actually might be pregnant this time and then get my hopes crushed. Because I had quite a lot of symptoms last month and nothing.

1 week left till peeing on sticks begins! Wish me luck! I feel like I really need it!!

xx

Your symptoms sound promising :pompom: The week will fly by xx
As for symptom spotting-i think its unrealistic to say we won't, we all know we shouldnt but even when we say we wont, we are really cos when TTC we notice everything. I have decided to embrace SS and enjoy it :)

I really hope you get your BFP!! Loads and loads of luck to you and hope this week passes quickly xx

It,s sooo hard not to symptom spot, I did even when I decided not to ttc anymore!!! Gl and lots of baby dust to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back