• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

squealing baby

kirlykird

Reaction score
Help :oops:

Sam over the last few weeks has turned into a squealy baby! This is a completely new concept to me as Beth & Tom never did this!

If we go out to eat or drink, he sits & squeals all the way through & when we say no he just laughs.... so frustrated as really don't know what to do, it's to the point where it is quite embarassing. I really don't want to feel that I have to stop doing things because of Sam :?

New ideas would be very welcome, it's mainly when someone is eating or drinking & all through food, even when he is eating :?

Not sure I can help except with sympathy, Maia has started doing this, goes right through me as well!

I am hoping its a phase as she did it once before a few months ago, fingers crossed it'll be over soon!

christopher does something similar hun he has realised he can make a high pitched sound by breathing in really sharp and fast its really embarrassing last time we were at the baby clinic for a check up he sat on my lap doing it and all the other mothers were staring and glaring at me :oops: im sure some of them thought he was struggling for breath (he is not by the way) i kept trying to distract him and tell him no but he just laughs and does it again it really worries me when he does it when eating as im afraid he will breathe some food into his lungs but ive spoke to hv and she says to ignore it when possible and this does help a bit but he still does it now and again but not for long if its not getting him attention hope this helps xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back