SPD after having baby

Emma58

Reaction score
Not sure if i'm posting in the right section but, all ladies who have had SPD, Sciatica etc during pregnancy have your symptoms improved since having your baby?

Just wondered if it clears up straight away or if it takes a while to go.

After the birth mine was hell so bad the pain made me sick. But other than the lower back ache it's gone :dance: :dance: :dance:

I still get pains every now and then, only if I have been sitting funny or walking too much etc, but it did clear up the majority of it after birth

I still have the pains although not as bad as during pregnancy, hoping it clears up soon :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

I only get pain when i have been doing too much. I went for a huge walk last night with DH and DS to try and calm the little tyke down and when I came in my SPD really kicked off. :wall:

My SPD is worse than ever after giving birth to Luke almost a week ago.... :(

Dramatic improvment within 24 hours of having my caesarean birth - managed to walk the floor all night with a screaming baby. The SPD kept resolving over the next few weeks. I still had twinges when getting out of a chair until about 4 months after giving birth. Now all I get is the very odd, very faint sensation in my pubic area, (as if an elastic band has been pulled a bit to tight), if I have done a lot of uphill walking.

I had spd with my last pregnancy and had to have physio. The symptoms disappeared after the birth.
They did come back when James was a couple months old but were so mild I didn't even bother seeing the doctor, and they went away again on their own after about a week.
I think it depends on how badly you had it to start with

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back