Spag bol

Nicky_Jones

Reaction score
I am contemplating doing a spag bol tonight. Could I give some to Ellie to try? My ingredients depend on what is in the fridge and cupboard but at normally

onion
garlic
bacon
mushrooms
beef mince
tin of plum tomatoes
mixed herbs
salt
pepper
wine
beef stock (oxo cube)

I could happily leave out the wine and salt, would the rest be suitable to give her?

Thanks

i personally would leave out the stock cube as thse contain LOADS of salt, also, not too sure about the bacon either as there is loads of salt and preservatives in bacon. I always cook Emma's in a seperate pan so we can have the wine and salt, she seems to love it.

Everything else will probably be fine though, good luck :D

hunj i wouldnt give her any ... id invite me round for tea so i can have hers :rotfl: :rotfl: i got told today spag bol was fine alfies alot younger and hes just had some, although his was very basic and only contained the mince tomatoes and pasta but Ellie is like i said a bit older than alfie so she probably has more of a taste for food, leave out the salt stock cube wine and bacon (mind you bet she sleeps well with the wine :rotfl: ) i was told to purify mine right down then gradually give it more and more lumpy, he wolfed it down iv never seen him eat so much before, :shock: hopoe ellie enjoys :hug:

ellis had tiny bit of stock for flavor.

Watch her poos the next day :puke: :puke: haha

xxxx

Thanks all. It is on the hob simmering now. I hope she enjoys it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back