Sorry TMI

Sophie_P

Reaction score
Ok, it's been roughly a week since my miscarriage bleed, and went to the toilet earlier and A LOT of discharge came out, like a yellowey tinge to it. It definately wasn't ewcm, just seeing if anybody had any ideas?

It's probably just normal cm for that time of the month I get it usually creamy right before it changes to ewcm x

It looked quite thick and resembled semenal fluid if that makes sense x

Yeah, it may have just been normal CM!! I have had some since my D&C's but I have had thrush from that so it could have been that x

Probably just normal. Or u mite have thrush. I wouldnt keep stressing about everything at 3+5 Im pretty sure its classed as a chem if you look on google so u wouldnt of even known u wuda just had a heavyier period, im not tryimg to sound like a bitch hopefully it didnt sound like that. Im not saying its
Nothing, chemical or early mc is still a reli horrible thing. Theres some women on here that have concieved straight after one aswell ur supposed to be more fertile x gl

I'm worrying as i've not been through it before, it's all new to me!

Try not to worry Sophie. You will find this cycle a bit off from your usual due to the mc and the strange for you cm is all part of it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back