sorry for TMI question...

charlotteheys85

Reaction score
what did your Mucus Plug look like??

i keep having bits of Jelly. but its not clear, its cream coloured..

apart from on Monday i had a big bit of clear with blood streaks in it..

but now its just whitey with some blood in it still..

just wondered if whitey is normal?? xx

kadesmummy said:
Snotty, green, stringy, yellowy, bloody... gunk.. lol :)

lol mine sounds normal then.. i had snotty bits coming out for about week and half now, and on resently had blood in it?

my OH keeps sayn because i got that and period pains i should ring m/w..??

also bit tmi.. but you know when you get normal white discharge, well i had that but Red on sunday night, i rang m/w and she was like oh you could have cut yourself inside? i dont think i could have as not had sex nor anything "up there" to cut me lol..

any ideas? xx

it wouldnt do ny harm to ring the MW hun xxxx

NICCI said:
it wouldnt do ny harm to ring the MW hun xxxx

i usually just ring triage centre.. (in hosptial) as my M/w NEVER answers lol..

the lady i spoke to on sunday didnt have a clue what she was on about..

she was like put a pad in etc.. (they always say that, and i do it, and nothing is ever on it lol)

its like my body holds it inside until i wipe lol.. anyone else find this?

i know whats happening is completly normal and i'm not worried. junior is moving around just as much as normal..
and now i had shower, theres prob no discharge for them to see??

oooh i'm in predicament what to do now.. xx

for the past week I've been losing mine in tiny bits that have ranged from clear, white, pink, clear with bloody streaks, creamy, greeny brown :? and everything in between.

I've actually lost the whole thing today and that was very clear and slimy with lots of fresh red blood mixed in with it. There was loads of it and it's still coming out now. It's a lot slimier and got a lot more blood mixed in with it than the jelly stuff that I've been getting

:hug: :hug:

Chrissy1 said:
for the past week I've been losing mine in tiny bits that have ranged from clear, white, pink, clear with bloody streaks, creamy, greeny brown :? and everything in between.

I've actually lost the whole thing today and that was very clear and slimy with lots of fresh red blood mixed in with it. There was loads of it and it's still coming out now. It's a lot slimier and got a lot more blood mixed in with it than the jelly stuff that I've been getting

:hug: :hug:

sounds like this will happen to me, bits and then lots and bits etc..
i really hope this is it for you chrissy... yaa your sooo lcose to meetin LO xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back