• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

sore nipples!

mum2A&L

Reaction score
oh god they are killing me! my bra keeps rubbing!im tempted to stick HUGE padded plasters over them to stop them rubbing and hurting. and to make matters worse, everytime i pick up alice, she always seems to grab them!

plus i woke up this morning and only just made it to the loo before i was sick. Ive no idea if its cause i was sick with alice, so im expecting to be sick with this one, but i woke up and had to run, it wasn't like i sat awake and thought "i wonder where my morning sickness is". :think:

Im going to buy some cream crackers tomorrow and leave them by my bed. I seem to remember having something plain to eat before i got out of bed helped when i was pg with alice. :think:

anyone know of anything that might help my nips? would nipple cream that i still have from breastfeeding alice help?

I'd give it a go hun or maybe even a couple of breastpads might help!

Mine are sore at the moment too. I never have sore boobs so its a bit of a surprise. I found its worse in bed as i usually lie on my stomach (probably not for much longer :rotfl: )

I don't really want to sleep in my bra though.

I've not been sick yet but people keep telling me its just not hit me yet. Hope the crackers work. :hug:

jools221181 said:
I'd give it a go hun or maybe even a couple of breastpads might help!

ooo thats a good idea! i could put them in the fridge first! ta luv!!!

gracie said:
I've not been sick yet but people keep telling me its just not hit me yet.
fingers crossed your one of the lucky ones who doesn't get it bad! i ended up the same this morning. i keep trying to tell myself its my brain expecting it and im hoping it will soon forget about it! :wall:

Yeah me too- I've never had them this bad before! I have a soft nightie but even at night they hurt, ouch! Ny OH tried to touch me the other night and I hit the roof! Bra or no bra it doesn't seem to matter! Let me know if the breast pad solution works!

+++

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back