Sore nipples

Salad

Reaction score
Hi,
I've read about other people having sore boobs - does anyone else have sore nipples? It's not unbearable and I can put up with it, but it's beginning to make me worry about breastfeeding...

Mine seem to have calmed down now, maybe yours might.

They're still touchy, but don't really hurt anymore.

Mine are still sore. And some days are worse than others.

Sometimes i get shooting pains in them for no reason!!

I'm sure they'll ease up when it comes to breastfeeding, once we are used to it :D

xx

Hi

Mine are just starting to ease. Imarszall is right give your nipples a few weeks while breastfeeding and they will be sure to toughen up :)
Katrina

Mine are sore when I catch them. Should be ok to breast feed though, we'll just be well used to the pain :D

I have times when they are more tender than others. Like in the shower last week the water really hurt when it sprayed on my nipples :(

This week they seem to be ok again. I guess it'll keep changing the further along I get. :D

Sabrina
x

I'm glad I'm not alone - but sorry that others are also experiencing something that isn't too nice! It's encouraging to think that they may calm down (hope so!), and that it won't cause a problem for breastfeeding.

It's a weird thing to happen really. Most of the physical changes that go along with being pregant seem to make good sense, but not this one!!

I'm not sore just ITCHY!!!!!!! arrrggggghhhhhhhhh it's driving me nuts!!!!! :wall:

Mine are itchy too!! And have been for a while! My nipples hurt if I catch them but it's the itchiness that gets me! Especially when I'm in public!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back