sore, chapped lips :(

racheldee

Reaction score
my lips are horribly chapped and sore can anyone recommend a really good balm or chap stick?
im currently using vaseline with aloe and is not really working all too well :(
i had the carmex one but the menthol in it stung my lips! ouchies
xx

Blistex do a cream in a tube; its very very moisturising and I used this when my lips were really chapped and sore. It did sting a bit at first but that quickly disappears - it is like pure relief! I hope you get some relief too :)

oooh la la, i work in superdrug so ill keep an eye out for it when im next working!
thanks!

No probs - i also find trying not to lick my lips helps them to get better sooner :)

plaster vaseline on before you sleep thats what i do!! pref. after nookie tho ;) xx

hahaha if only i got nookie huh!
cures chapped lips ;)

Prob a little smear of olive oil at night too would be beneficial :)

use a uv protective one i know its not sunny but it does help so much morew moisturising and soft and protects againts all the wind and cold too ni stock up at summer just for winter haha boots might be good or ebay lol i dunno where else as its not summer x

ahh i work in superdrug and i get staff discount so i can stock up loads when we get delivery!

Blisteaze do an intensive moisturier (sp?) that is great

just letting you guys know blistex relief cream is a god send and my lips are gorgeously soft and chap free :D
Thank you everyone!

Blistex do a cream in a tube; its very very moisturising and I used this when my lips were really chapped and sore. It did sting a bit at first but that quickly disappears - it is like pure relief! I hope you get some relief too :)

I use that too (the one that used to be blisteze, not the intensive moisturiser one - red lid)... it does sting a bit at first if your lips are really sore but they get better so quickly. Glad it's worked for you :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back