Sore boobs?

Mrs_B

Reaction score
Anyone else still finding that their boobs are still sore? Mine are, especially my nipples, very ouchie!

Very!! Especially int he cold section of supermarkets, wow!!

Yeah actually at times still mine ache :eh: Certainly not all the time but once a week or so they do xx

yes mine ache on nd off throughtout the week i just think here we go another growth spurt lol

yep still quite sore and my nipples seem to be still growing :shock:

I nearly posted exactly the same thing last night but decided to have a nap to try and stop my nipples from being so sore.

If I get just a little cold like Jenni said in the supermarket then thats it I'm in agony. I have really flat nipples so I'm hoping that in the long run its will be good cos I really want to breastfeed and so hoping they will start sticking out a little bit soon.

I am having another growth spurt too, my boobs are taking over, and the nipples have gone really bit bumpy, dark in colour ans ticking out, so I only wear padded T-shirt bras to hide the pointing!!!

If you look from the side, my boobs stick out to the same point as my belly - what's that all about!:roll:

Attachments

• 22 weeks.jpg
    22 weeks.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 1
ive had a growth spurt in the last 2 weeks, my boobs are MASSIVE n its horrible, I cant look at them, I was already a 32f n they are nearly the size of my head now god knows what they'll look like full term.x

ive had a growth spurt in the last 2 weeks, my boobs are MASSIVE n its horrible, I cant look at them, I was already a 32f n they are nearly the size of my head now god knows what they'll look like full term.x

Bidsy - you make me laugh ...:rotfl:

mine are very sore but pretty sure it's mainly because I am NOT used to them being this big :( X

Yeah me too. They get very a very sharp pain in them quite often

mine are too. was in the cafe the other day an my boobs and nips were hurting so much. hurts ten time worse when they are cold too, ouch xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back