Sore Boobs some days and not others?? Help...

hols1981

Reaction score
Hi there

Just wanted to see if anyone else had the same thing
Some days my boobs feel really sore mainly when I take my bra off or try and sleep on my front and my nipples are really sore and then other days (like today) they arent really sore at all and wouldnt really notice them
is that normal?
Im 5.5wks..and they have been quite sore since just before I got my BFP.
Today is the first day iv really noticed them not being as sore so I am just feeling a bit worried about that?

Any advice welcome
thanks
Hollie x

No advice, other than I feel the same! the last few days I haven't noticed my boobs being sore at all. I think symptoms come and go, nothing to worry about x

Mine are sore all the time, so I have taken to wearing my bra to bed which I was told never to do by my mother but it's made it so much better :)

Mine are big anyway before we got pregnant so now they just ache all the time

My bbs arent as sore in the morning but come night time they are really sore :( xx

Sore boobs were my first symptom n I worried when some days they weren't sore anymore but it was fine :D

It comes and goes for me too. Some days they are fine, some days I'm like a photo finish in a balloon race xxxxxxxxxx

Your early on babe, I'd wait for ur body and hormones to regulate. Mine are sore all the time lol! To which my partner hates haha! Xx

Sore boobs were my first symptom n I worried when some days they weren't sore anymore but it was fine :D

I was the exact same, it was my boobs i noticed first they were sore and tender and felt slightly bigger :p

thanks guys .... mine are definitely more sore in the evening when I come to take my bra off - but in the morning they feel fine as well ( similar to mummytoo2boys)
Cantstop/mrs blue - that makes me feel better
I suppose everyones different!
thank you all tho - theres always something for me to worry about - if i wasnt worrying id be worried :)
Love this forum - as u always get responses and good ones at that
xx

My boobs are always more sore in the evening when i take off my bra off aswell, cant even wear a bra in bed now because its too uncomfy and sore :-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back