Sore bellybutton ):

katie05

Reaction score
All day today my belly button has been really sore and sensetive to touch :? Has anyone elso had this before or is it odd old me :shakehead:

This may not be the same for you, but for me this was the first sign of a developing umbilical hernia :(

Yours may be for another reason, but I called mine a sore belly button at first.

Oh gawd :?, my lil boy had an umbilical hernia when he was newborn so i am aware of it but must say that never crossed my mind.
Thanks for your reply hun, ill keep an eye on it.x

This is really strange that i have just read this post, as about 10minutes ago i was just saying to OH how sore and tender my belly button has been today, the response i got was "what do you expect its nearly popping out ",
I have never even heard of an umbilical hernia.

I have the MW tomorrow morning i might mention how sore its been to her then.

Thanks for this post.

My mom was the one who diagnosed it first lol

I kept saying how sore it was. It started hurting for anything to touch it....even waistbands.

Then mom said 'You had an umbilical hernia as a baby. Sounds like it has reappeared'

So, I asked my MW and she said it was. And my consultants cronie confirmed it.

Sometimes now I feel it lump out (wasnt like that at first)....I can put one finger in my belly button (sorry if TMI) and pinch hold of it. When it sticks out, I have to put gentle force on it and massage it back in....Gross!!

So, I hope you ladies just have sore belly buttons, as it becomes a nuisance (hurts to walk and so on)....But if it is, they tend to leave it to see if it bothers you after pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back