Sooooo tired but........

MrsR

Reaction score
Sebastian is going mad! He's been really active all day and is showing no signs of letting up! I can see a small spherical bump on my bump which must be either his head or bum and he must be partying as I've had movement making my whole bump move! I've been seeing his kicks forca while now but it's usually just where he's kicking, not right now!!! Somebody please explain to my gorgeous little boy that ITS BEDTIME!!!!! Sleep Seb, sleep x lol x I'm loving it really x feels great and OH is fascinated x

Hehehe awwww he sounds really happy!! I have the same problem - mine does a few flips & somersaults early evening!! Very weird but fun!! My hubby is home in 2 days, he has been away for 6 weeks - I can't wait for him
to be able to properly feel our baby, I think his hand will permanently be attached to my tummy!! Hahah xxx Hope your ickle Seb gets some sleep xx

Aw he's so cute! He obviously loves it so
much in there see! Mine has gone quiet for now, to be honest he let's mammy sleep in the nights, thank god. Might be a different story in a few weeks mind!

Well he finally gave in and stopped x x it was so great and I slept with a smile on my face x my cats avoiding my knee at the minute as he made the mistake of lying with his head on my bump and Sebastian kicked him x lol

Well he finally gave in and stopped x x it was so great and I slept with a smile on my face x my cats avoiding my knee at the minute as he made the mistake of lying with his head on my bump and Sebastian kicked him x lol

this made me lol i dont feel kicks thru skin at front but when my little girl cat lays on my tum and purrs the baby goes bonkers it loves it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back