SOOOOO EXITED!!! :D

Baby&i

Reaction score
i have my 4D scan tomorrow (with http://www.ucbaby.ca ) :cheer: :cheer: i am soooo exited to see little one! i have only had one scan so far at 20 weeks just a quick measurement scan and didnt get to see anything as she was in an awkward position so this is the first time i get to see her face!! i cant beleive its tomorrow wooooooooo!!!! :dance: :dance:
i :pray: shes in a better position this time as its getting expensive :lol: does anybody know any tips on how to get a clearer scan? xx

full bladder's an obvious one! i was turned away at my 20 week scan & had to reschedule because the sonographer said my bladder wasn't full enough.

No tips for a clearer scan Im afraid - I got told not to have a full bladder for my 20wk one but I think its all dependent on how good the scanning equipment is. I guess as its a 4d scanner it will be a pretty good one, so you might not need a full bladder like I didnt.........you could always ring to check if they have any recommendations?

:cheer: for you having a 4d scan though - I can understand your excitement! :D
Hope your LO is in a good position and you get a really good view! :)

I googled and it says to have been drinking 6-8 glasses of liquids a day for two weeks prior to make the scan more clearer - wish i had known that!! i dont think im meant to have a full bladder but i can always go with one and empty if im not supposed to :) google said that your meant to empty your bladder just before for best scan :think: this one is totaly different to the 20 week scan and cost $120 it dosnt get re-scheduled if shes in a bad position then tough luck :(

Wow have a great time hun. :cheer:

There supposed to be amazing and although I said I'd never had one as it spoils the surprise as your supposed to see them so clearly I have changed my mind and am going to have one next time.

ohhh.. i didnt update you all :( i had to cancell :cry: Hubby has been called out to work and they told me it was only going to cost $99 not inc taxes now there telling me its $145 and pretty upset as we dont really have money to throw away... mayeb re schedule or in a few weeks i hope so :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back