Soooo much pressure/pain!!

charlotteheys85

Reaction score
When i walk, when i'm lying, when i'm doing ANYTHING...

it's hurting soo much, pressure down there.. inside outside.. and with my SPD its making it 100X harder to sleep/do ANYTHING..

what to do?

i cant take another 6weeks of this.. (if i'm lucky 6weeks)

any suggestions? :'( xxx

thanks hun..

your alot further than me.. did u experience anything like this? xx

Awwww hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
I have this too and it's horrible. I have no tips but I hope you feel a bit more comfortable soon. Some days are better then others in my experience. When it's really bad I take paracetemol which helps a bit :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I get this 24/7! I don't feel I ever get a break from it so if you find a cure, let me know!
Hope it eases for you soon :hug:

for me staying in bed as much as possible is the only thing that helps, Im still going for walks as dont want to turn into a blob but pretty much when Im aching being lay down is the only thing that makes it bareable

thanks for replies girls... when i lye down it hurts the same...

i'm seing Middy on fri.. so i'm going to grill her with questions..

its about time we all got some answers...

there must be somethin to help us all :hug: xx

I can really sympathise with you, although it isnt that bad with this one yet as i have said before on other threads i was in a wheelchair for the last few weeks with my youngest son it was awefull, the only think i can suggest is relax in a warm sleepy bubble bath with lavendar or something similar.
I hope you can get some relief, i will be trying accupuncture this time :D

hennaly said:
I can really sympathise with you, although it isnt that bad with this one yet as i have said before on other threads i was in a wheelchair for the last few weeks with my youngest son it was awefull, the only think i can suggest is relax in a warm sleepy bubble bath with lavendar or something similar.

awww :hug: wheelchair?
couldnt they induce you early..?
i know from 38weeks or there abouts.
Mine isnt bad enough for wheelchair.. (feel bad for moaning now hehe)
i think its one of those things i will learn to deal with.. been really bad for about 2weeks..
SPD is gettin worse tho... maternity starts next week so hopefully i can build some excersize bk into my life.. (swimming) see if that helps xxx

charlotteheys85 said:
hennaly said:

awww :hug: wheelchair?
couldnt they induce you early..?
i know from 38weeks or there abouts.
Mine isnt bad enough for wheelchair.. (feel bad for moaning now hehe)
i think its one of those things i will learn to deal with.. been really bad for about 2weeks..
SPD is gettin worse tho... maternity starts next week so hopefully i can build some excersize bk into my life.. (swimming) see if that helps xxx
This was 12 years ago now so SPD wasnt a recognised thing like it is now so i just kinda got on with it and to be honest i would rather not be induced this time because of it as i dont want a small baby :D

I have SPD too & it's not nice - had it from 28 weeks. Unfortunately it doesn't ease, well it hasn't for me, just gets worse as i'm getting bigger :?

My birthing ball seems to help alot with the pain & i've been rolling on it none stop over last few days trying to get LO to turn (she's breech). Also i've got one of those microwavable wheat bag that really seems to help if placed on your pubic bone.

HTH.

charlotteheys85 said:
[i can build some excersize bk into my life.. (swimming) see if that helps xxx

Hun be careful swimming! I was told to make sure Im very careful and DO NOT do breaststroke as you can hurt yourself (SPD wise) badly and not realise until after you get out of the pool!
TBH when I last went I had belly aches and pressure and thought I would be careful but the water should help my other problems like the aches and pressure and it didnt! In fact I was devo'd as it hurt me more! I couldnt stand up! Bad stretching pains all though the right side of my tum :(:(
I was hoping to go often but havent dared go back since! Im going to go next week to help my son get more water confidence and hopefully :pray: it will be great!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

lea m said:
charlotteheys85 said:
[i can build some excersize bk into my life.. (swimming) see if that helps xxx

Hun be careful swimming! I was told to make sure Im very careful and DO NOT do breaststroke as you can hurt yourself (SPD wise) badly and not realise until after you get out of the pool!
TBH when I last went I had belly aches and pressure and thought I would be careful but the water should help my other problems like the aches and pressure and it didnt! In fact I was devo'd as it hurt me more! I couldnt stand up! Bad stretching pains all though the right side of my tum :(:(
I was hoping to go often but havent dared go back since! Im going to go next week to help my son get more water confidence and hopefully :pray: it will be great!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

thanks for advise hun,
i went swimming in summer, and did exactly this.. hurt myself so badly.. (doing breastroke)
i used to be a serious swimmer, and thought i could be just as i used to... lol.. until i couldnt get myself out of pool i was in that much agony..

think i'll still to some gentle backstroke hehe xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back