Sooo itchy!

Snappykat

Reaction score
It's driving me mad :wall2: can't stop scratching. I'm clawing my boobs to shreds :eh: I seem to have rashes everywhere tops of my legs under my arms, top my bump. I want it to stop:mad: Anyone else have this?

yeh :(

is on my legs n thats it, but is horrible, i cant work out why its jus there, n then if i put moisturiser on it, it helps for a few moments n thats it, lol back comes the itch,

god-damn-it!!! :wall2:

x

I havent had anything like that this pregnancy but last pregnancy i got this all over my body and I went to the doctors and they done a swab and it turned out the washing powder I was using was to strong as my skin had got so much more sensative because of all the pregnancy hormones in my body xx

oh iv not fort of that,

i have just started to use non bio to get my skin used to it, so maybe its that :)

x

I get it just before i have a growth spurt. i only tend to get it on my belly though.

Yeah you could be allergic to your wshing powder, i went through a stage of buying cheap washing powder to see if we could save some money. But i came out in rashes, so back to Bold for me.

I got an itchy bump and couldnt work out why, but about 2/3 weeks later I had got eczema on the top of my belly from wearing non cotton fabrics...urgh. Id deffinatly try wearing natural fabrics and like the other girls have said, maybe the washing powder has been changed.

Always mention itching to your midwife though :) x

first trim my legs was drivin me isane, a mont ago it was my boobs.. baby oil does help on my boobs tho x

Read this thread girls
sticky.gif
Please Read - OBSTETRIC CHOLESTASIS

hey hun....i did start to get quite itchy skin in the beginning of the pregnancy but i started applying baby oil to wet skin and plenty of baby powder on bump and where itching was eg on boobs. Try this...just rem to keep skin well moisturised!! xx

yes my legs were itching and i started putting palmers moisturiser cream on legs bump and boobs and itching has stopped xx

Thanks for the replies. I definitely don't think it's the soap powder and I've been using the same one for ages. I have always taken anti histamines and obviously can't now but the consultant did say last week that I can take a Piriton if it's bad which I did the other day and have to day it was much better!! Don't want to do that everyday so will try the moisturiser, lots and lots of it :lol:

yes i usually take antihistamines so i think its down to that aswell but moisturising has helped me xx

I get it too, but just from the knee down, no where else! How strange lol

yes mine is nly from the knee down! pregnancy does very strange things to the body x

Well I bit the bullet and went to the docs today cause it's really driving me mad and just in case it's something to worry about and he gave me a massive supply of piriton and told me I can take up to 6 a day :dance: They also took blood so i'll get the results back on Friday pm.

I thought we couldn't take piriton during pregnancy??? Or has my doctor been lying to me so I can suffer?!
Does it help then, is there hope for the rest of us lol x

Well I hope he's right as he's given me a month's supply!!! I have only taken 1 and that was last night and to be honest it made me feel so sleepy (7.30) so I didn't want to take one today at work in case I fell asleep :nap: I'm not sure how much it helped also slapping on the moisturiser as well :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back