Sooo Excited !!

x_MrsE_x

Reaction score
I got my scan date through this morning :cheer::cheer::cheer::D:D

Tuesday 18th May at 9:30am, im hoping the few weeks dont go too slow.

Got my first midwife appointment on 29th April,

This time round its completely different from my first two, with the first when i went to see the nurse she booked my scan straight away and with the second i had a scan the same day i found out, so with this one its really weird waiting!

But im sooooo Excited :D

Yay that's brilliant, bet you can't wait! I can't wait to get mine, still waiting for my M/W appt.

Exciting stuff... Had my first midwife appointment this morning,

She said that the midwife that i will be having through the pregnancy is off this week so wont meet her till 16weeks...

She worked out my dates and reckons im 9 weeks + 5 days, but im sticking to 8 + 5 till weve had the scan.

Its starting to feel alittle more real now that we got the paperwork, will feel even more when weve had the scan :D

Glad it went well! Not long til your scan now Hun!

how did you work out your due date I am 5 days less pregnant than you but due before you?? from my last scan I am due the 9th December and I am 8 weeks and 1 day pregnant x

actually sorry just read it again lol your due before me!!! my head is a muddle xx

lol its head muddling stuff trying to work the dates out, my cycle has been 30 - 35 days apart so i put 34 days in the calculator thingy and said i was due 4th december, she just went from the last date of my af and counted 40 weeks and came up with 28th november, only 18 days till i know my true date tho :D

ill be thinking of you while im waiting to go in... cant wait to see piccies :D

aww good news! That was the date of my scan too... but got it moved the the 12th! :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back