My first can date :o)

Thanks Mre Brightside

Like you said it will be great as long as I can see something and hopefully then can give me a definate date!

Oh im excited now! :cheer:

x

lillyblue said:
Thanks Mre Brightside

Like you said it will be great as long as I can see something and hopefully then can give me a definate date!

Oh im excited now! :cheer:

x

anytime darling and like you say you will get an idea of a date!! xxx enjoy it hun xxx

ive got my 12wk scan in the morn mrs b so will let you know how long they keep me, midwife at booking appt said it will be about an hour all in so we will see :hug:

Yay! Three days after mine - our due dates are currently just a day apart, be interesting to see what changes!

Fingers crossed time goes quick... :D

MrsBrightside said:
yeah I know I thought it was pretty quick.....

does anyone know how long a scan normally takes?? do the appointments normally run on time or do you always end up waiting for ever??? I know most places are different just wanted a rough idea?? xx

Hi ya,

I had my scan last Wednesday 10th September, we were seen bang on time, we where in there for about 20 mins. I went thinking I needed a full bladder but apparantly you don't!! Altough saying that everyone is amazed how clear our pictures are so I don't know if that has anythinh to do with a full bladder!!!!!

I was so so nervous, I bit my husbands head off all day, our app was at 3.20pm, my advise woudl be to try and take it in, I wished now I could see my little baby on the screen again, I was so nervous, releived that I don't think I took it in at the time. Got midwife on 7th Oct when we're get to hear the baby's heartbeat so can't wait for that. 2nd scan on 11th November at 3.40pm.

Bet you are so excited!! x

MrsBrightside said:
Got my date for my first scan in the post today Friday 26th September at 3.40pm sooooo excited YEY :cheer: :cheer:

Lol youre 2 days behind me on due date and Im having my scan 2 days before you on the wednesday :D

hellie123 said:
MrsBrightside said:
yeah I know I thought it was pretty quick.....

does anyone know how long a scan normally takes?? do the appointments normally run on time or do you always end up waiting for ever??? I know most places are different just wanted a rough idea?? xx

Hi ya,

I had my scan last Wednesday 10th September, we were seen bang on time, we where in there for about 20 mins. I went thinking I needed a full bladder but apparantly you don't!! Altough saying that everyone is amazed how clear our pictures are so I don't know if that has anythinh to do with a full bladder!!!!!

Must depend on the scanner they use or something because my letter came with instructions to have a full bladder!

Good luck at your scan! I had to wait around for ages to go in for mine but thats coz my hospital is so unorganised! lol. Your not in there for that long tho only about 10 mins while they take measurements and check bubba has all its arms and legs and things lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back