soo tired :-(

niknaks

Reaction score
but i cant sleep. havent done so since i became pregnant. dunno if its mainly to do with my dad or the pregnancy. i sit reading till 2/3/4 am basically till im so tired i start dozing off and mostly its with the tv on. its really annoying me now esp cos i had a long day at work today and got a long day tomorrow and have to be up early. is anyone else experiencing this? x:wall2::wall2::wall2:

Yes, I have bouts of this. Burst into tears on Wednesday because I just got so tired. I have a desk job so not very active I think this contributes with me. Did a load of DIY yesterday and slept like the dead last night thankfully.

its horrible. i think i need to do that. really want to do tiring stuff obviously not too much but i got back problems even before i was preg so been told to take it easy and cos of my heart so its really frustrating x

its horrible. i think i need to do that. really want to do tiring stuff obviously not too much but i got back problems even before i was preg so been told to take it easy and cos of my heart so its really frustrating x

That sucks, maybe some gentle walks?

i really struggle to get to sleep. takes me forever, DH nods off so easily and im jealous! sometimes feel like waking him to say im still awake so you should be too!

off to bed in a min as i gotta work tomorrow after being off sick most of last week. still not feelin great but we have a new computer system goin in and im the "superuser"!!!! will just get sent home if im still pants.

hope you have a decent sleep tonight hun xx :hug:

yeah i think i might just do that ninjakitty. weathers getting better so even better. i know same here. my oh goes to bed about 9/10 and now i hate it. hope you get to bed easily too :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back