soo excited!

klam

Reaction score
hi :wave: im kirsty, 24 years old with a 4 year old daughter and 26 weeks pregnant with a baby boy :)!! been with my partner 7 years took us a while 2 conceive this time) and we stay 2gether with our daughter and wee dog mia. this is goin 2 be our last baby but we feel very blessed 2 have one of each. had a 3d scan 2day and it was amazing i feel like iv met my baby boy and know him. love 2 read all ur stories happy or sad and wish everyone good luck thru their pregnancies and beyond :lol: xxx

:wave: Welcome to the forum! 3D scans are amazing aren't they?! I had one with each of mine too :cloud9:

Welcome Hun!!! I would really love a 3d scan would you advise me to have one then! Some people have different views on them but I think I'd love it !! X

Hi, welcome and congratulations on your pregnancy :yay:x

welcome to the forum and congratulations :) x

We had one with my last coz they told me at my 20wk scan it was a girl but i though it was to good to be ture so i booked one to make double sure. i didnt think i would bother with a 3d scan this time as we dont want to find out what we are having but i have just sat and whached the 3d scan on dvd and i forgot how good it was she looked just like she did when se was born so think i mite have another.

thanks all! its good 2 b able 2 blether away about pregnancy and babies without friends gettin fed up:dance:

to the lady wantin a 3d scan, YES! id defo advise it, its nice lookin at every1 elses pics but wen its ur baby on screen u get 2 c a part of their personality. its hard 2 explain but im quite stingy with muny and i didnt grudge 1 penny! :lol: xxx

ps. how do u add pics?? not sure how 2 work this site yet lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back