Songs for our Angels x

LYLLJellyTots

Reaction score
Hey guys, my angels have been on my mind a lot recently and I have been listening to the song I have for them and I thought it would maybe be nice to share our songs? It's okay if you dont want to, I completely understand that. I see my angels as butterflies, I always have, I have placed two special butterflies on a memory tree within my church for them and when I think of them I love to see them flying free x

The song is Celine Dion - Fly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5W4RjTW3zQ

Fly lyrics
Fly, fly little wing
Fly beyond imagining
The softest cloud, the whitest dove
Upon the wind of heaven's love
Past the planets and the stars
Leave this lonely world of ours
Escape the sorrow and the pain
And fly again

Fly, fly precious one
Your endless journey has begun
Take your gentle happiness
Far too beautiful for this
Cross over to the other shore
There is peace forevermore
But hold this mem'ry bittersweet
Until we meet

Fly, fly do not fear
Don't waste a breath, don't shed a tear
Your heart is pure, your soul is free
Be on your way, don't wait for me
Above the universe you'll climb
On beyond the hands of time
The moon will rise, the sun will set
But I won't forget

Fly, fly little wing
Fly where only angels sing
Fly away, the time is right
Go now, find the light

EDIT - Sorry I didn't think about whether or not we are allowed to link to youtube vids of songs?? Sorry if we are not I will remove the link if this is the case x will try and find out now x

Last edited:
That really is lovely :) Thanks for sharing x

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LuGzwNy2ws

Angel by Sarah McLachlan

I don't know why but I find this song very comforting to hear at the moment. We were driving along on Sunday and at 11 O'Clock it was the 2 minutes silence to remember those lost in the war. And then after that this came on the radio....and DH put his hand on my knee as if to say 'I feel it too'

Think it's going to be a song that I cry at now :(

Angel by Sarah McLachlan

I don't know why but I find this song very comforting to hear at the moment. We were driving along on Sunday and at 11 O'Clock it was the 2 minutes silence to remember those lost in the war. And then after that this came on the radio....and DH put his hand on my knee as if to say 'I feel it too'

This song is so lovely it does bring a tear to your eye xxxxx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LuGzwNy2ws

Angel by Sarah McLachlan

Such a beautiful song hun x It's a song that was played when we lost one of my family members recently and the words / feel of the song just touches emotions that other songs cant x Big hugs xxx

A song that reminds me of my angel jack is - Phil Collins you'll be in my heart (I won't post the YouTube link as don't want to listen and cry) This was one of the songs we had at his funeral as we wanted a Disney song and after listening to hundreds of songs the words were nicer in this one xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back