something we dont already know...

Riley's Mommy

Reaction score
as the title says :) thought this might be fun. simply tell us something that we dont know about you :)

ill start.

when i started reception school, i punched the head teacher in the face on the first day :lol: (she was warned not to enter my circle :) )

who's next? :D

in high school i threw a fat maths book at a supply teacher because she ORDERED me to get a book from the back of the room and she called me lazy

no one knows that i once died my hair ginger, well i have had every colour under the sun :D

It was me who spat in the French teachers tea when he was out of the room!! (well i hated french) URGH! :twisted:

it was me that broke my parents bed... not my brother & sister. :rotfl:

i hated school so much i wasnt bothered and i failed all of my gcse the first time round. i was so ashamed i went to college and resat them and passed them :D (then went onto do alevels and a science degree :wink: 8) )

I broke a number plate on my dads new car when i was little and blamed next doors cat! :shock:

at highschool i refused to take my make up off when asked by my form teacher so she kicked me out of the form group and never let me in her sewing class for the whole 5 years!!! xxxx

I got expelled from a grammer school at 13 for being too much of a trouble maker and rebel :oops: :rotfl:

Best thing that ever happened to me it was too posh for me there lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back