some sickos in this world

Poxie_pixie

Reaction score
Just need to rant a little bit, woke up this morning to find a plant pot outside my front door was set on fire last night and has burned my house and drainpipe. this happened whilst me and ezzie were asleep upstairs. So scared can't believe anyone could do that. No clue who it was or anything rang police at 11 this morning and they haven't turned up yet. Going to see bout moving. too much shit kicking off. Could of been a tradegy like seriously no-one's seen or heard anything. xXx

Bloody hell! I'm glad it didn't turn into a bigger fire! Proves the police are crap cos they haven't bothered turning up yet! x x

:hugs: i'd call them again and say ou don't feel safe in your house where the hell are they ? xx

:hugs: God that's so scary! Glad it wasn't any worse hun x

There really are some total shitbags out there....glad you're both ok x

My days, thats scary.. My auntie left toilet window opened one day and some sicko throw a firewall or fire bottle cant remembered what it was.. but burned the whole house, lucky a neighbor called firemen and managed to get everyone out of the house...so careful babe..

Holy sh*t! That's awful. Hope the police have been? WTF is wrong with people? I'm so scared of fires, I would be going nuts if it was me!! xxxx

Thats horrible hun!
i do not understand people who do that! they dont seem to think to what extent it affects people!
They just disgust me!!
Glad it stopped when it did hun!
XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare