Some recent piccies

Louise0410

Reaction score
I cant believe my little princess is going 1 next week :shock: its flown by anyway heres some recent pics im so proud of my lil baby she can do so much lol shes walking now (nightmare lol) shes in at everything she can say mum, daddy, gan(gran), dog, no and ta she says tata and waves wen ppl are leaving so sweet

Oh daddy you are ever so funny
Picture080.jpg

I'll do the shampoo mummy see i can open it myself
Picture083.jpg

Quiet please its my agent :)
Picture103.jpg

Mummy what have you done to my beautiful hair
Picture107.jpg

Ooh im trying out my new baby banz...how good do i look? 8)
Picture117.jpg

Okay thats enough
Picture118.jpg

I'm ready for my closeup
Picture119.jpg

Yummy this remote control tastes better than dinner
Picture121.jpg

And who are you lookin at :think:
Picture127.jpg

there ya go until im back with more :twisted:

luv lou n keryn xxx

She's Lovely, She Looks So Grown Up!

Cant Belive Our Babies Are Going To Be 1 Either!

Have You Got Any Plans For Her Birthday?

Awww She's gorgeous as ever :D
I love her lil pony-tail in the last pic :)

i know i cant believe they are goin to be one its flown it i want my little baby back although i love my daughter and she is so fun at this age aswell

we are just having a party in the house with a buffet with some family and my friends it should be a good day :D

u got any plans?

luv lou n keryn xxxxxxxxx

we are just having a party in the house with a buffet with some family and my friends it should be a good day

u got any plans?

We are doing the same, hopfully the weather will be nice and they can go out in the garden! We have a huge trampoline (with enclosure), swing and olivia is getting a ball pool so i will put that outside :D

aww lovely pics, shes beautiful love the pic on the phone!
xx

were hoping its nice here 2 kelly so we can go out we got keryn a ball pool aswell and a little trampoline from early learning centre just a wee babies one lol and got her a pink sandpit from early learning centre aswell so im hoping she wont get bored at her party lol got so many people cming to see her ul needa post piccies of her party shes absolutely goregous!

luv lou n keryn xxx

were hoping its nice here 2 kelly so we can go out we got keryn a ball pool aswell and a little trampoline from early learning centre just a wee babies one lol and got her a pink sandpit from early learning centre aswell so im hoping she wont get bored at her party lol got so many people cming to see her ul needa post piccies of her party shes absolutely goregous!

Im Sure There Will be Another Picture Overload At Her Party! Im Going To Order Her Cake Today :D

I Stiil Can't Believe Keryn Is Walking Clevver Little Girl! Olivia Stands Without Holding Now And She Took One Step Ther Other Butt She hasn't Got Her Confidence Yet!

I Thought She Would Have Been Walking By Now As She Is very Confident On He Feet, Really Hope She Is Walking For The Wedding It will Be So Much Easyier, We wont Have To Worry About Her Crawling Around In Her Dress :wall:

lol i know ill go mad with the camera lol its great to have lots of memories tho aww wots her cake like? i know i thought she would be late in walking but about a month ago she just started going lmao im sure olivia will be walking in no time itll be lovely if shes walking for the wedding shell be so cute ill needa post a video of her i tink its so sweet she always tries to run lol and just got flat on her butt lol

luv lou n keryn xxx

Where having A Photo Cake Made From Skeltons,

Where Having This Picture

With White Shell Icing Round The Edge Wit Pink Dots On And Multi-coloures Hundreds And Tousands!

thats beautiful hunni i had no idea where to get a personalised cake made and the local bakery here that does them cost a fortune its a bit late now anyway to get one made so well have to make do with an already made shop one :( lol

luv lou n keryn xxx

Asda Do The Pesonalised Cakes, You Just Take The Picture That You Want And They Have A Machine, Not Sure How You Di It But Im Sure Someone Will Help You!

They Are £8.50 For A Small One Or £14.99 For A Big One, You Just Go In And get It There And Then :D

Hi

She is gorgeous hun stil cant believe she will be a year old!! wow
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111