Some people

Bloom

Reaction score
I had to go to the opticians today and the contact lens section is up about 50 steps with no lift :evil: i had dd in her pushchair and was wondering how i was going to get up the stairs.

Anyway i started bumping her up and some bloke who was just infront of me turned round looked and ignored me i mean he could of helped instead some woman who was about 65 offered to help me and we struggled up the stairs together.

I mean if i see someone needing help with a buggy and im able to help i will always help it makes me so mad that some people are so rude and to top it all everyone upstairs was looking at me funny because i was their with a buggy i meen are mothers with pushchairs not allowed to get their eyes checked :wall:

Then i had to bump her all the way down.

people are so rude :wall: i hate when you struggle to hold a door open and wedge the pram through it, and people just walk by you :evil:

people can be so annoying at times, I hate when you have to fold your buggy to get on the bus and ppl just barge past instead of helping, I always help people when I can

Some nice bloke ran over to me earlier today in the peeing rain to hold the bank door open for me..i was so shocked!
Ppl are usually very very rude! grr to that man!! :evil:

Grr, some people just make me mad!!! That was totally out of order!

I bought a box of 6 wipes recently. As i was walking to the till the bottom opened and they all fell out! About 3 people just stepped over them as i scrambled around trying to pick the all up! I'd have helped! Like i did with the little old lady who couldn't reach the custard she wanted off the top shelf!

Some people indeed! :(

I remember being heavily pregnant, nipping to Sainsbury's. I didn't pick up a basket as I'd only popped in for a couple of bits, then I got carried away as you do (especially with cravings!). I also last minute decided to get some nappies, and dropped something on the way to the till, some guy just walked straight past me trying my best to wobble my way to the floor with a 9 month bump to pick it up! I was most offended!

some people are nice, some are idiots - id rather they were all nice lol!

the amount of ppl who knocked into me when i was pregnant :roll: they got it in the ear tho dont worry haha :lol:

Tadpole said:
How rude!!

Should have gone to Specsavers :wink: :lol:

:rotfl: Stupid Specsavers im going to change branches i cant cope with all those stairs again :wall:

People ar ejust assholes here, they couldnt give a flying frick if your carrying 20 bags with a pram and a bump, they still dont hold doors open for you. Its ok one of these days im gonna grab one of em and shut their head in the door :lol:

Bloom said:
Tadpole said:
How rude!!

:rotfl: Stupid Specsavers im going to change branches i cant cope with all those stairs again :wall:

Which one do you go to? The lady who deals with the contact lenses in newton specsavers is really nice. Although I don't wear them anymore I did for nearly 10 years and only ever went to see her.

Tadpole said:
Bloom said:
Tadpole said:
How rude!!

Which one do you go to? The lady who deals with the contact lenses in newton specsavers is really nice. Although I don't wear them anymore I did for nearly 10 years and only ever went to see her.

Torquay but im going to change to newton

Dont forget that alot of guys dont want to offer though - what with all this PC bullshit they dont want to offer to touch anything to do with any woman or their baby, i only offer if it looks like they wont take offence to it...

Silly that they didnt have any other means of gettin up to that level though! :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back