some people are so irresponsible!!

ToriElla

Reaction score
I was so mad the other day. i saw a baby outside a corner shop in her pushchair in the blistering cold with no blanket or hat etc, shouting 'nanna, nanna'. The nanna was in the shop for absolutley aaaaages (in which time anything could have happened to the poor baby) and when she came out she crossed the road in front of a car and was beeped at loads.

some people :wall:

i have seen that so many times.... i saw a new born wraped in a jacket.... in the coldest wearther

aww i hate it wen people do that iv even had to say she needs a coat on to this lady before as this lil girl was out with no coat etc just before xmas
poor kids

I fooking hate it when I drive past people with buggies/prams waiting to cross the road with the buggy actually in the road :shock: :shock:

I usually stop and let them cross but I give them the evil eye :evil:

I saw a baby out shopping (well, in a buggy with its mum boom boom) with no shoes or socks on screaming her head off, a few weeks ago, a lady approached and said "aww has she lost her shoes?" and the mum just said no and walked on. FFS.

I reckon people should be licensed to have kids!

omg thats bad! some people dont deserve to have kids! :evil:

I saw stuff like that through christmas a baby a few weeks old wiv a skirt on no tights socks or shoes in the shopping centre, the mother wrapped in a jacket and scarf the wee baby was almost tartan. I ended having to say to her she wasnt pleased at all, her mum was with her as well they could have had a brain between them at least xkelx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back