Some people are so horrible

violet-glow

Reaction score
I drove OH to his parents so we could drop off the gardening stuff and there was some stupid cow parked right outside near his parents drive way (it was 3.00pm so rush hour for picking up kids and there is a primary school oposite) Anyway I tried to get into the drive but smashed into the gate because she was in my way and the stupid cow laughed at me.

I thought sod this and drove out and said to her 'in future I suggest you dont park in front of peoples drives' and do you know what she did! The stupid cow hit me with her magazine!! :shock: :shock:

I said are you awear that is classed as assult and she said she didnt like to be shouted at and I am a very foul mouthed woman. All I bloody said was 'In future dont park infront of peoples drives' I didnt need to get hit for that. I wasnt even shouting at her. Now I have a stupid black scratch on my car :cry:

Why are people so blumming nasty!! :x

firstly
the mood i am in i would have said more than that and i would have fuking smacked her one back in the face basically.
but as mum says
violence doesnt help anything :roll:

should have hit her car, its her fault for parking there dosy bitch

I'm with Robyn, i would probably have smacked her one but just in reaction to being hit in the first place!

What a cow!

I'd go back tomorrow and wait for her! :lol:

Vicki83 said:
I'm with Robyn, i would probably have smacked her one but just in reaction to being hit in the first place!

What a cow!

haha i think me and you should go back tomorrow and wait for her,
take a copy of my old heat magazine,
well give her what for.
:lol:

OH was amazed I didnt swear or hit her. I didnt see the point at the time. I do now though :twisted: I was just really upset at the time. I didnt even say anything that bad to her for her to hit :cry:

OMG, you must have the teprement of a saint. I would have keyed her f**king car :twisted:

haha i love the way we are all so peaceful and calm about things haha
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Robyn_ said:
Vicki83 said:

What a cow!

well give her what for.

and i'll bring me old more magazine, give her what for with the position of the fortnight! :lol:

Vicki83 said:
Robyn_ said:
Vicki83 said:

What a cow!

well give her what for.

and i'll bring me old more magazine, give her what for with the position of the fortnight! :lol:

:rotfl:
just had the image of us standing waiting, like tapping our hands with the magazines. lol... :rotfl:

OMG how did you stop yourself from hittin her?! i wouldn't of been able to help it :oops: :lol:

I would loose my job if i got caught up in a fight with someone (i am guess as it has never happened) - i would probably go down to the police station and make a complaint - any witnesses? Think i am too much of a wimp to hit back (use the ork excuss to make myself feel better!)

I woulda knocked her out
ahaha
I go mental if some1 touches me

ahaha *suspended from school alot of times*

But i did egg ppl on at school :lol:
not now im good but
if i hada been hit by a mag she wouldnt have had a face left

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads