IMG-20110810-00051.jpg

IMG-20110811-00054.jpg

IMG-20110812-00056.jpg

IMG-20110821-00069.jpg

IMG-20110822-00070.jpg

IMG-20110827-00079.jpg

IMG-20110817-00067.jpg

IMG-20110826-00076.jpg

he is a beaut! like actually im not just saying it - stunner!

can i have him? ill give him back when hes 18 months!? xx

Aww he's gorgeous!

Just wondered how ur staffies are around the baby? Mine is a bit hyper but he's different around wee people and knows not to jump up on them x

Eeee! Chunky monkey! Love it! :love: You just want to squeeze him!!!!!

Awww hes gorgeous!!!I want to give him a big squidge!!Our two staffs are great with sam, my brothers staff is also amazing with him!Im sure our eldest bitch thinks hes her puppy!She loves him and looks for him if hes with my mum xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Awww hes gorgeous!!!I want to give him a big squidge!!Our two staffs are great with sam, my brothers staff is also amazing with him!Im sure our eldest bitch thinks hes her puppy!She loves him and looks for him if hes with my mum xxx

Aww thats good, I know arnie will be fine with the baby, its just other people try to worry me! They're known as nanny dogs though aren't they! Thanks for that xx

Our two Staffs are great with him, our bitch doesnt really bother with him, she keep's away for some reason unless you shout her over, then she'll come over but hesitantly. Our dog is great with him, kisses him, Lyes down beside him, let's Findlay grab his ears and face, etc. I would never leave them alone with him, not because they are Staffs .... I wouldn't leave him alone with any dog what so ever. My sisters Rottweiler is amazing with him aswell, gives him kisses and let's Findlay grab his ears,face and tail and doesnt bother, he also bring's his toys up trying to get Findlay to play with him lol ! Findlay is hooked on dog's, he's not interested in anyone or anything else when the dog's are around and his arms and face all go with excitment watching them and he screams at them telling them to come over to him, it's quite comical tbh x

Aww that's good. I'd never leave any dog alone withthe baby either but its good to know they all get on ok. Arnie's never been aggressive ever but he's so clumsy sometimes, i'll just need to watch he doesn't knock the wee one over xx

Beautiful eyes , and gorge dog , yeah Staffies are known as nanny dogs or were until people tried to tarnish the name as they do with all bull breeds x

Yeah hun it really is true what they say about staffys being the nanny dog. Ours are so clumsy but are so gentle around sam its unreal!Yes unfortunately all staffys and their owners get tarred with the same big dirty brush, weve had people drag their kids to the other side of the road away fom our girls but they wouldnt hurt anyone. The sooner people realise that ALL dogs have the potential to bite and be aggressive the better!But i could go on about that forever :) Dont let other people worry you lovely you will be just fine xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back