lea m

Reaction score
Christmas Ev

Xmas morning

The mess afterwards lol

Lola-Mae opening her prezzies! (lol well me, she was crying haha

Blinking heck lol sorry for the million pics hahaha :rotfl:

Last edited:
Aww, such lovely photos! All your kids look so alike.

lovely pics hun, ur pram looks lush aswell which one is that?

Thanks ladies! :hug:
Chezzabell its from Icoo! It was a bargain! This is the style I have! From other places (even Ebay) its a few hundred quid! From the manufacturer its £170!! And to think I nearly paid £525 for a M&P Skate! :eek: It was such a bargain I got a Loola chassis to go with my creatis car seat haha so now have sorta 2 prams! :oops: heehee

Ahh lovely pics, our house looked that too, stuff everywhere, takes a while to find a place for everything!
I love your OH's face opening his pressy in the kitchen, he looks really excited bless him :lol:

Lovely pics, you all looked like you had a brilliant time!

Brilliant pictures but blimey I bet you couldn't move in your living room on Christmas day with all of those presents :lol:

Aww thanks for the replies ladies!! :D
HappyAlice, he was really excited lol! It was only the cafetiere? :roll: Men, there just like kids heehee the thing you think they will like less is their favourite hahaha
Sweetcheeks yeh it was crammed! The kids buggered off to play on their new Wii and Xbox games and left me too it! :roll: haha

:shock: WOW- Lea I think you are solely responsible for the economy not collapsing so far! :lol:

Glad you had a good Xmas- I love the picture of your OH with Lola in the sling!

Jade&Evie said:
:shock: WOW- Lea I think you are solely responsible for the economy not collapsing so far! :lol:

Glad you had a good Xmas- I love the picture of your OH with Lola in the sling!
:lol: :lol:
Just wait till Evies a bit bigger and your living room will be the same heehee (well minus the boy things lol)
Joe looks knackered in that pic heehee But it is cute! :D

Thankyou Nicki! :hug:

fab pics, u all look like u had an awesome day!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111