some advice please

karen78

Reaction score
i am due my 3rd bubs on the 12 june:) and my youngest son will be 2 years and 9 months.:)

i dont know whether i should buy a double buggy or something or will i just be wasting money

i know i wont use it much in the little village i live cause wee man can walk to shop but for when i hit the town it can be really busy and think i would prefer him strapped in somewhere, thought about one of those (god i have forgot what they are called:wall2:) little things that attach to pram and they can stand on them.

does anyone have any ideas?

a buggy board. If he doesnt nap when you're out I'd say that's a better bet :)

he doeasn t sleep at all from the moment he gets up till he goes to bed.

it prob just me worrying but scared he just climbs off and takes of somewhere but i know i wouldn t let him i wuld prob have him pinned to it:rofl:

I think it would be a lot easier for you just to have the buggy board.. Reins are also an option if you are afraid of the wee one getting away xx

i'd say a buggy board, or you can get whats like a buggy board that you cann sit on now i think incase he gets tired. and like febmum said, you can always have him on reins aswell just as a back up!

I wouldn't bother hun, not unless you want to give the phil and teds a go and can use it as a single/double when you want?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back