Soft cheese while breastfeeding?

Bridie

Reaction score
Hi,

My baby is now 10 days old and I'm breastfeeding. I'm just wondering if it is now safe for me to eat brie and blue cheese again? All the internet sites I've looked at seem to say that it's ok but obviously I don't want to go firing into the brie unless I'm absolutely sure there is no risk!

Thanks in advance,
Bridie xxx

No problem at all, get tucking in to that...oooh and some pate....and runny eggs ;)

Congrats on the new baby, hope the feeding is going well :cheer:

Kina said:
No problem at all, get tucking in to that...oooh and some pate....and runny eggs ;)

i LOVE runny eggs - i've eaten sooooo many since connor was born! :lol: :lol: oo, and blue cheese mash too - i missed that loads.

am getting hungry now!!

Thanks guys! That is such good news! Everyone I've spoken to seems to think it's ok but you know what it's like when your little one is involved! Ten days of being a parent and I'm already horrendously neurotic! Can't wait for tomorrow's brie and tomato bagel though.

Just need to wait five and a half months before my first Corona with lime and the fantasy will be complete! xxx

OMG - I just realised I still haven't had pate since LO was born and now I can.... that's me off to the supermarket then for some crusty bread, real butter & oodles of pate. yum yum :dance:

I made my mum bring me round a hamper of brie, stilton & pate when ds was 6 hours old! I really really missed it.

Really fancy some now :(

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back