so.....

prettypenguin

Reaction score
Charlie's been brilliant today, hardly a niggle out of him! Had plenty of sleep and took him the docs about changing his milk (again) and came back and realised he'd fallen asleep in the pram on the way home, sat up too! That was about 45 mins ago, I got in had a cup of tea and ran him a bath as he usually wakes up within 5 mins of the pram not moving...and he's still asleep! Baths gone cold I'm sat here like a muppet waiting...oh will be in any min and wake him though x

Ohh what can you get done before that? Put some laundry on? cut your toenails? paint them?

aha, nothing... He woke up seconds later, he's back in bed now snoring, so loudly his monitors lighting up!! Now I.can watch corrie in peace x

Ha, he had his fingers over his blanket in the.pram and was peeking out with his.big blue eyes :,) x

Whenever I post something like that he wakes! I think Tyler's on PF!

Hahaha I know I shouldn't have been complaining :) isn't it funny how much better you feel at the end of the day if they've behaved themselves and been good and not fighting, screaming and punching or grabbing necklaces(Charlie's new favourite) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back