leaking breast

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
Why cant i sleep damn it to much going on in my head
Sleep Women :sleep: :sleep: :bored:
Any way question
Has anyone found there nipples to milk a little ive had clear liquid coming out of my left breast for the past few weeks only once in a while and only a little. But today ive had more and it has been proper white milk this time. Is this normal????
Im sure its nothing to worry about but would appreciate any feed back to way lay my concerns thank you for any replies
Lol Sarah

Yeah completely normal hun, some women get this and others dont but its defo nothing to worry about and just your body getting ready for ur baby when he/she arrives. I find mine leak when not wearing a bra but are ok when I wear a bra & more supported. Hope that helps :)

Mine leak alot too! They started leaking at about 16 weeks, just a clear sticky stuff... They are especially bad at night time and sometimes I wake up to find my nipple stuck to the bed sheets!! (sorry tmi!) :shock:

I've warned my Husband that this may happen to me soon as he thinks it is amuzing to have a little mouth play. He really is going to have a grim experience soon if he doesn't heed my warning. I will absoutely pmsl if he gets some.

its called colostrum, happened to me in my last pregnancy at about 18 weeks...

Hi becs, does he want bitty?

mine leak too, alot earlier than last time, perfectly normal and from several place in the nipple too.

Mine have been leaking a bit for a few weeks now.
It can vary between being clear or streaked with white or yellow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back