So what is it then?

Squiglet

Reaction score
I can handle anything that's thrown at me IF I know what it is... but what fustrates me is the not knowing... :wall: :wall:

I had my appointment with the endocrinologist about my GTT results which came back ridiculously high... My midwife had been getting me to test my blood everyday for sugar, exercise for an hour a day and put me on a 2000 calorie diet which, tbh, I can't stick too because I just cannot physically eat THAT much in one day because of my Crohns.

The consultant I saw today doesn't think it's GD because all my home results are all low... but said that she had never seen blood sugar results so low in someone who doesn't take insulin... I've been told NOT to exercise too much ( :cheer: :cheer: ) and have a hundred or so more blood results I need to do... :wall: and I HAVE to eat more ( :rotfl: :rotfl: ) I've also been put on high monitoring as she says the huge dips are putting stress on the baby.... :(

I can't find anything on the internet that would explain it, the consultant doesn't know and I'm thoroughly p*ssed off at the whole thing... :(

I hate being pregnant... when's this baby coming.. :(

you're just difficult :rotfl:

Seriously try not to worry too much :hug:

Squiglet said:
I hate being pregnant... when's this baby coming.. :(

sounds like it might be earlier than you think squig!! Now go have some cake :D

poor squig :hug: :hug:

All sounds really strange, I suppose all you can do is do what you are told and hope for the best. Everything will be fine with your little baby and she will be here soon :hug: :hug:

:hug: for all the extra blood test :hug:

Hope they get it sorted soon for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back