so....what do I do now?

stephj25

Reaction score
Hi guys

This is my first time being pregnant and I don't know what to do. The hospital put me on clomid to help me get pregnant - do I ring the hospital or do I ring my GP? What happens from now?

Go to your GP who will put you in touch with your midwives I would have thought, also call the consultant who gave you the clomid, I bet they are expecting your call lol, congratulations on being pregnant xxx

I also got pregnant on clomid, so I went to my GP and he put me in contact with the hospital and midwifes. I also got to see my little one when I was 9 weeks pregnant (I asked for this appointment, so it's not normal).

Congratulations on your pregnancy!!!

xx

thank you!!

SO if you want an early scan, you have to ask for it? I can't contact GP until tomorrow - so excited!! I can only tell you guys though, I'm dying to blurt it out to everyone!! haha

it seems like if you have had previous miscarriages you can sometimes get an early scan after 7 weeks to reassure you that baby is doing good

crngrats hun, contact your drs tomorrow and inform your consultant. i was under constultant when i got pregnant and was discharged soon after :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back