So tired!

Cherrycola

Reaction score
I have tried to relax all weekend and I am still shattered! Can't believe tomorrow is Monday already, the thought of going to work makes me want to cry! Also getting really fed up of this constant sick feeling, it takes me forever to decide on something I might actually be able to eat, it makes me feel better for all of five mins, then I feel awful again.

Sorry about the negative post, just had to get that off my chest! Every time I moan to OH he just says What do you want me to do? I don't want him to DO anything, a little bit of sympathy would be nice! Anyway I think he has had enough and has taken up residency at the kitchen table with his laptop trying to keep out of my way!

Anyone else want to join me for a moan?

hey! i can really relate to you. every spare minute in the day i used to sleep. it has really calmed down now, it did about a week ago, i had extreme sickness too in first tri, settled down now, but i am sick religiously twice every morning still, just feel better during the day! i hope yours goes the same way, as when i was the same time as you, i just wanted it to end to be perfectly honest! was torture x

i promise u hun, it does get better :) the tiredness was the worst symptom i had and even though i still wear out faster than before it is heaven compared to tri 1 lol xxx

Hi there hon! I'm at about the same point as you!! I am completely knackered all the time! I sometimes find it hard to even pick my feet up and walk!!!! I know that sounds really dramatic but when I walk my dog (who is very big, so needs long walks!) I could actually lie down on the floor and sleep. I have never felt this much fatique ever!!!! Hope it passes soon!!! Hang in there Kizzy we will get through it together.

zzzzzzzzzzzz

Kizzy

Can totally relate. Best to get on here and get some support from others who can empathise :)

Thanks everyone, it's nice to know that I am not the only one that feels like this! I do feel totally overly dramatic but even the smallest of thing are enough to tire me out. Feel like my life exists of going to work and sleeping at the moment. Fingers crossed it will get better for us all soon!

I am completely the same! One day last week I came home from work and cried as I felt so tired and so I'll the thought of going to work the next day was torture enough! I've relaxed this weekend and the sickness has eased off a little. Hang in there hopefully things will get better soon and it'll be worth it in the end

Oh Hun, hang in there, this was my biggest symptom and I was always knackered, but it seems to have picked up a little, still sleepy lots , but the full body thing seems to be lifting

It really does mean lots of good hormones going round in there too x

I can totally relate to the tiredness. Was in bed by 10pm last night and it still wasnt enough. Then hubby was leaving for work and I said "it's not monday is it?" He said yes and I really did want to cry, lol.

I know how you all feel. Imon nights again and am knackered - the heat in the day stops me sleeping arggh only 3 left!! hope you all feel better soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back