• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

so tired, bored fed up grrr GET IT OUT !!

sonia205

Reaction score
I feel really weird, this time last pregnancy i was led in the hospital bed recovering from the section and of corse had my baby in my arms, it feels like eternity waiting for this baby!! Laughing
I am really fed up now, i cryed myself to sleep last night with the chronic back ache i am suffering from Crying or Very sad
I cant get confortable anywhere, the tens machine didnt even touch the back pain last night. Confused
I am 39+2 so i have 5 days left before my due date. Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

can anyone advise me on how to cope with these last few days i hope its not weeks!
I am going to try natural methods of induction as i have been suffering long enough now i just can not go on! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

XX-xx-XX

thanks ladies !

XX-xx-XX

Well as you can see I'm 4days over and my lil one still hasn't arrived today :roll:

I have to try and keep active to be honest, I go out one day and the next do some washing or housework just to keep on the go.
it kills my feet don't get me wrong and my back as my lil boy is lying back-to-back position :shock: which also kills i can say!

But if i don't do it and i just sit here thinking about it I would go insane.!!!! :x

I have had a really bad pregnancy from the beginning so I'm definately looking forward to it being over ASAP! :dance:

I have my fingers crossed that your lil one wants to enter the world pretty soon. :pray: :pray:

Have you had any signs yet ? ?

i got bored wen i got to 40 weeks i truely felt B would come early and as soon as i hit 40 weeks i couldnt bear it lol

i agree with angiemum2b - keep active and busy! i have 9 weeks left - getting fed up but i know it's gonna get far worse... i try to not think about it.. i keep myself busy - by the end of the day i'm totally worn out and sleep like a baby...

hope the back ache eases once baby is here... is there nothing you can do to ease the pai the last few days? can you get a good back rub?

x

My baby is also back to back :x
Well at least he isnt breech like previous baby was ! :shock:
I do try to keep buzy but end up getting stressed and it hurts too much to do anything it doesnt help cos we got the blimin pool up in the kitchen and i can bearly fit in the kitchen WITHOUT hurting my bump. :shock: :shock:
now only 4 days ...grrr still no baby.... :(
I also think he has a foot right under my rib cage as it is so darn uncomfortable.

I think what makes it worse is obviously this time last time i had a baby this time i just have all the pain and still no baby !!

I believe i have had a few signs but nothing has turned into anything. :x

Gd luck to all those about to pop soon like myself, not long now.
:dance: :dance: :clap: :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back