• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So tired and nothing fits right!! Its getting me down

leean10

Reaction score
Well, its me again!!

Sorry to go on but I am so exhausted and grumpy with it and also nothing fits me. I am going to the gym 3 times a week and I am still so bloated all my clothes are tight!!

Can this be hormones messing with my body? My mc was only 3 weeks ago?

Lee-Ann x

yer i would say it is hormones messing with ya body still and maybe ur af is on the way? have u been tracking or anything? xx

Hello,

No I haven't been tracking but I am getting a lot of cramps and I can't seem to stay awake so maybe af is due!!

I am trying very hard to stay upbeat and cheerful but it is getting harder as I am so tired and waking randomly in the night so my sleep is disturbed.

Lee-Ann x

maybe take a opk to track ur cycle as ur not meant to get pregnant are you was u wasnt it who was adviced not to? did u manage to go n see ur doctor about feeling low?

I am NOT ALLOWED to be pregnant until the end of next month as I have testing in London. I have an appointment today about it so I will see what she says later xx

how did u get on at ur appointment leeane?

Hey, I have to confess that I didn't go because I fell asleep!! I spoke with the nurse and she suggested I just get some sleeping tablets to help me sleep and that might help me feel better x

ahhh maybe get sum herbal ones nitol or summet ask chemist xx

Hi, I have always had really horrible PMS-y type AF's after my M/C's. Boobs hurt, bloat like I've eaten 50 pies, spots come out, I get absolutely knackered and get really grumpy too. Normally I'm not too bad though. Hope you feel better soon and that the testing gives you some answers and solutions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back