• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So so so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tan

Reaction score
Some of you may know from various posts I have made in the past that my mose dearest friend has had problems conceiving and has been having IVF.

Well, after 5 years trying and 3 unsuccessful IVF attempts she has just come round tonight to tell me she is 7 weeks pregnant and it was natural conception!!!

I was so happy I cried for ages!!!! I had even offered to be her surrogate but fingers crossed all will go well and I won't need to.

I had a weird feeling she was about 3 weeks ago but obviously couldn't say anything as she was just about to start IVF round 4 at the beginning of Jan. She'd even bought the drugs just before xmas ready to start the IVF attempt.

I am so so so happy for her and her husband and it couldn't have happened to a nicer person.

Just wanted you all to know!

Tan x

Aw that's excellent news! Congratualtions to your friend she must be over the moon!

I love hearing stories like this! :clap:

oh thats lovely! I bet she has a multiply birth!!!! what we guessing 2,3 or 4!! hehe xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back