pregnancy after loss

pammie

Reaction score
Hi every one
I had a 2nd miscarriage on the 27th july this year and yesterday i found out i was pregnant but am so scared every twinge i get I start to panic am going to loose the baby. I feel guilty for not being alll excited but everytime i start to get excited istart panicing, we havent told anyone yet were gonna wait a while, but have told the womens emergancy department who have booked me for a reasurance scan next week when i will be 6 weeks. Am just so scared is it normal to feel this insecure?
Thanks for reading am gonna stop typing now because i feel i could go on for ever about my fears.
Pammie xx

hi hun

i havent spoken to you in a while, but i am sending all my best and i am sure that everything will be fine.
xxx

Thankyou hun
It hard to explain the feelings i have to D/H
Where staying positive but not over excited hehe
Pam x

Congratulations!

Know how you feel, just take it one day at a time. As I've had 2 mc's this year, my doctor has put me on junior aspirin and progesterone and seems to be working so far, fingers crossed. Have you spoken to your doc to see if there's anything you could be taking to help it along this time?

Good luck :hug:

thanks girls

And to Miffy no i havent told my doc yet because last time i told them i started bleeding the same day, I have phoned the womens hospital and they have me booked in for a reasurance scan next week, I supopse i should tell my doctor but the reseptionist is soo nosey and i cant be bothered telling her that no there is nothing wrong with me and yes it is important i speak to my doctor think i will ring them tomorrow morning though, you are right there might be something i can do to help it along
Pam x

Hi,

Congratulations! I've replied to your post in first-tri

It will be hard hon im not going to lie good days and bad days will always come, and i assume these will happen until you give birth... You;ll have your first scan and things will be fine then the next then you'll feel kicks etc and things will get easier and easier...

You will get there just keep havng faith your bubby is ok and im sure things will be

x :hug:

Thankyou sharne

you always know the right thing to say
I hope your doing ok
Pam x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member