So proud

Becks&Riley

Reaction score
lol I dont mean 2 sound bigheaded or anything
but im so proud of myself
as u know im alone etc and at 20 years old i really didnt think i could cope with riley alone with no family around atm as my rents live in france n my sis already in swindon
but rileys gaining weight steadily and im keeping to a good routine i was terrified at 1st about being with riley alone but im coping so well
i think i deserve a medal ahaha
:dance:
I LOVE being a mum i want another 1 :(

well done! it must be hard on your own but you're doing great by the sounds of it.
you ought to be proud of yourself! :hug:

Mind you if i ever need any help i ask here this is like my help i dunno where id be without it
lol

Well done hunni :hug: :hug: :hug:

i'm on my own with keeley but i have my parents close by don't think i would have coped without them

thats great becks, u should be damn proud of urself!!! :dance:

:hug: you have every right to be proud, being a single mum is very hard and its hard enough with a man around :lol:

Welldone hunny :dance: :dance:

:clap: :clap: :clap:
You definately should be proud of yourself! It sure can be hard work at times!
Brody and I are poorly at the moment and I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have my husband to help out when he gets home from work!
You have my full respect hun! :cheer:

you shud be proud hunny!! its damn hard work sometimes...

i thought we were tghe same age ... must have missed ur birthday! :hug:

does ur ex come round..? puke comes occasionally but he says hes coming more than he actually comes ha

men eh :roll: i think were better off without :lol:

Youve done a great job your not big headed at all, its hard at the best of times with two parents so for you to be coping so well on your own you deserve to shout about it, your a brilliant mummy hun :hug:

lozzijane said:

does ur ex come round..? puke comes occasionally but he says hes coming more than he actually comes ha

some things are more important in his mind lol
hes been around 5 times for the max of like 3 hrs and shes now over a month old!!

Becks&Riley said:
lozzijane said:

some things are more important in his mind lol
hes been around 5 times for the max of like 3 hrs and shes now over a month old!!

ur doing well hun, puke comes for an hour max every 10 days or so if he can squeeze it into his heavy load of drinking with his mates, drinking with his mates and drinking with his mates! and for that whole hour he manages to spare i usually end up doing most of it!

think i upset him tho the other day :l he rang up cancelling again, so i said "when you do next come round, put a lil badge on saying 'daddy' so then she knows who you are"

:D haha

i think that was very deserved lozzi, i would have been alot meaner if that was mike!! :evil: :x

well done becks i dunno how id have coped without my parents
ur doing a great job hun

and lozzi Braydons sperm donnor has seen him twice in a yr now

lol damiens nickname is
**** features
haha
but yeh i cant see how guys hardley wanna c thier kids i mean riley is my world!!

Becks&Riley said:
lol damiens nickname is
c*** features
haha

:rotfl: isn't funny how we all call our exs a crud name for our womens parts.

Ethans dad( sorry I mean sperm donor) is called Tw*t face (or The tw*t for short), he hasn't seen ethan since his 1st birthday and he's now 7!

xSuzx

awwww well done babes your a wonderful mum to a beautiful baby!!! keep up the good work girl!! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back