so proud! :)

winnie89

Reaction score
Had a really good day so far, had harry weighed this morning and he's gone from 9lb 13.5oz to 10lb.4oz which is bang on for him! :) been really good all the way round the town and had all his feeds and naps sorta on time even broke out in a huge smile for me when we got home, been bathed at half 8 had a feed and went straight into his cot awake 2 seconds later and he's conked out! Such a good little boy! How is everyone else getting on?

Yay that's a fab weight gain :)

Had a really good day with max, he went down for a good amount of naps, had really nice smiley awake time and has now just been 5 hours between a feed I just can't believe it never thought this day would come!! I'm so hoping this is the start of good night time sleeping!

Xxx

yey that sounds like you had a brilliant day and well done for such a good weight gain . my baba was very well behaved she fed well after having calpol and teething gel didnt through back as much as she has been and she even slept long enough so my friend could follow me on the horse with her in her pram such a good baby awww i love her so much :-D ok soppy moment over xx

:pompom: well done Harry!!!! It's lovely when it all goes right. Bertie is always unsettled the day of baby clinic, getting naked in front of all those people fries his brain, and true to form we had a bad afternoon and night. But there's always other days xxxxxxxx

:pompom: well done Harry!!!! It's lovely when it all goes right. Bertie is always unsettled the day of baby clinic, getting naked in front of all those people fries his brain, and true to form we had a bad afternoon and night. But there's always other days xxxxxxxx

See harry is completley the opposite he loves being naked, he's all smiley and cooing when his clothes come off! Doesn't like going on the scales! He slept really well last night went down at half 10 after his bath woke at 1 and then went back to sleep until 7 and and then until 8.30

I've just read this out to Albert and told him to take note lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back