So proud! Fatboy can stand!

He's heavier than my Jack! By almost a pound! lol He's such a gorgeous boy! x
I'm starting to get embarrassed, he's massive! Will have to be careful when he's a bit older.

He'll be one to loose weight when he walks maisies 23lbs at 16 months eats like a dream but doesn't stop running so maintains weight rather than puts it on atm. Chubby babies are so cute xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

ISH how old I'd he now? On Tapatalk so can't see tickers.

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

I'm getting my chunkster weighed on Thurs he's about the same age as Vince. I'm expecting about the same weight. I've been trying to get him to put weight on his legs but he's only just getting the idea lol.

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

Aww well done little man!
Ethan is starting to chub out! His thighs r huge!lol He can still only go backwards with crawling so not sure if he will master forwards or go on to walking- he loves to stand!! Xx

Awww what a great weight!! I reckon Max won't be far off that at his age. Chubba babies are the best :) xxxx

Awww what a great weight!! I reckon Max won't be far off that at his age. Chubba babies are the best :) xxxx
He looks like he could definitely join Anton and Vince in the sumo tournament :love:

I love fat babies too, if only they weren't impossible to carry!

I have a fat baby too :) T bird weighs 15lb 13oz at 12 weeks

I get grief for overfeeding him every time. He will scream the place down if I dont give him the boob. He still feeds at night

I also have a fat baby at 15 weeks he weighs 17lb 1oz (that was last Thursday) babies are suppose to be chubby and have rolls then they burn it off when they get moving.....well done vince!!!!

xxx

im in the chubby baby club obviously lol. 16lb11oz 2 weeks ago when she was last weighed. she loves to satnd and ive had her standing holding onto her walker once for a min unaided before i didnt trust her legs. shes not interested in rolling but can sit alone kindof leaning on her tummy a bit and she loves to stand. she hates lying down front or back now really so i cant see her rolling soon tho i know she could do it if she chose, she can lift her head clear of the floor and do press ups quite well.

not bad for 15 weeks, shes in such a hurry to grow up :(

Funny that, Anton hates lying down and once he leant to sit up from.lying down, there was no stopping him.
He didnt roll much at all too, preferred walking from 7 months.

Its weird how chubby babies are similar, i wonder why?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Funny that, Anton hates lying down and once he leant to sit up from.lying down, there was no stopping him.
He didnt roll much at all too, preferred walking from 7 months.

Its weird how chubby babies are similar, i wonder why?

Was he very active when you were pregnant with him? I felt like a washing machine :shock:

Oh yes, he was like that from the very beginning. My poor ribs.

Oh yes, he was like that from the very beginning. My poor ribs.

I see a pattern starting to emerge, I'll be watching A, as Vince is sure to do it too sooner or later!

Got another chubster too. Jax isn't crawling yet but is really trying to and can get around without crawling - I put him on one side of the lounge the other day, popped into the kitchen and when I came back, he had gone to the other side of the lounge and was under the coffee table!! LOL.

On the 15th Feb (16wks or 3.5months) he weighed 15lbs 1oz and on the 29th April (just under 27wks or 6months) he weighed 19lbs 1oz

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back