so pleased for my friend!

trixipaws

Reaction score
do u remember my friend's boyf who called me a bitch and threatened me and my daughter? well, she has KICKED HIM OUT!!! :cheer: :cheer:

apparently he said at first he didnt want anything to do with their daughter :( thankfully he's gone back on that now.

but OMG im LOVING how she sounds now! whenever i used to call her she always sounded like she'd just woken up, and like she was sick all the time. i didnt know then but no wi kno she was in a very unhappy relationship (she hates him cant bear him to touch her they hadnt slept together for a whole year!!!)

but now? well firstly, i dont have to call her, SHE calls ME. nearly every day! and she sounds HAPPY at last! full of life and energy, full of beans! she is having fun now which she never did before. she's casually seeing this new guy, not looking for relationship just fun- and she said she went with him to a hat museum the other day and giggled with him at a bus stop she felt like she was 15 again! its so refreshing im so happy for her :D

Well done her!!! She must now realise it was the best thing for her.
Now she has time to find a real nice guy (screen by friends obviously :lol: )

Bad relationships can really drag you down! Good on your friend for kicking him out xx

Awww i wanna say girl power but spice girls has absolutely ruined it for me, you know what i mean though, nice to see her doing things for herself esp when shes obviously sooo much better off and happier for it !!

I remember you posting about that...so glad she's gotten rid of the twat...go her! :cheer: :cheer:

Wahey!! Finally! Bless her... I bet she's glad she has you as a friend :hug: :cheer:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back