so now we know that I'm having a little Fairey...

claireyfairey

Reaction score
I am struggling bad with names! I keep changing my mind all the time :wall:

Currently the shortlist is (with favourite at the top):

Niamh Elizabeth Buck
Zoe Elizabeth Buck
Matilda Rose Buck (except OH really doesn't like this one, but I really do so I am going to keep it in the list for now! :shakehead: )

And that's it at the moment.....so what do you think? I really like Niamh, but I am still all annoyed at my two favourite names being in the top 100 :lol: I wanted something different, but pretty....but I don't want my daughter to be one of 5 'Niamh's in her school!!! Gr this is so difficult!!!

C xxx

I love Niamh! I wanted it for Evie but my OH said he thought it said Nymph which put me right off! :roll: :oops:

Actually... I like them all! :lol:

Niamh is a very Clairey name haha! I don't know you but I know that name totally suits your girl!

It really won't matter if there's none or 5 other Niamh's in her school/class, she'll still be the only one who's your DD :hug:
Though I can so relate to your wanting something different :hug:

I adore the name Niamh, I really believe it's the name for our little girl, but OH is still umming and ahhing about it! He's not keen on the spelling though.....after a bit of deliberation I have agreed to compromise, and if he agrees on the name we ae going to spell it Nieve or Neive :lol: What do you think is the best spelling? My OH is so annoying lol

C xxx

I love Niamh! I wanted to call my Lucy Niamh but didnt :? I dont even know why?? hahaha
Although a lot of peopple like the name, I doubt there will be 5 Niamhs in the class! Jacks been number one for like ever and theres none in my DD class at all! I know lol thats just one example lol but what Im getting at is try not to worry about if it is popular too much, pick a name you love and whats right for your DD! :D

claireyfairey said:
I adore the name Niamh, I really believe it's the name for our little girl, but OH is still umming and ahhing about it! He's not keen on the spelling though.....after a bit of deliberation I have agreed to compromise, and if he agrees on the name we ae going to spell it Nieve or Neive :lol: What do you think is the best spelling? My OH is so annoying lol

C xxx

Neve? lol

Niamh is definitely my favourite! Lovely name and I like the original spelling, very different.

claireyfairey said:

C xxx

I LOVE the name Niamh - but I don't like the spelling. I'd probably spell it Neeve or Neve

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back