so hungry

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
god i am so hungry but if i go downstairs i know ill end up killing someone, my sis and her evil horrible a few swear word kinda ex boyfriend is down there and ill find it hard to be round shar utensils with him in the house

awwwwwwwwww hunny sending you some cyber *food*

xxxxx :hug:

Aww Sarah why do you dislike him so much - They must be still friends? Which is usually good but obviously not the case here :hug:

Take B down with you & hold on to him, that will stop you picking up any sharp things :wink:

he has such a bad temper he realli scares me

my sis wanted to come in wen they were still going out he got into such a temper he hit the outside wall so hard about 5 times he bled
and other things which makes me not like him
i would take B but he is in bed

mmmmmmmmmm that looks nice but what is the green stuff on the bottom of it looks rather minging....lol

I had a burger for my brekkie this morning!! Not sure what that green stuff is weestar, your right it looks revolting!!

i've just ordered domino's!!
Am having a fat day!!
xox

i seem to have a fat day every day lately :( am never going to lose the stone and a half i gained on jamie at this rate i stick to my diet for 2 days and then pig out for the rest of the week :oops: xxx

:hug: sarah xxx

My diet goes to pot on mondays cos i weighed this morning!!
Have lost 3lb again this week, so getting there! only another 4st 11 to go!!!

xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back