so hot today beware ive had a nightmare

LucyAnn

Reaction score
just got back, had ventured to post office, and shopping at sainsburys! I thought i was close to collapse.

Also had Woman at till say ''Oh youre pregnant, when you due?'' Next week i reply, her face =:shock: your so small. yeh yeh f off i thought lol! ''any pains yet?'' no nothing............

Then when i get back, driving with windows open sunroof too someones in my parking space so park on the road and when getting shopping out the car i look up to see my cucumber rolling down the street :wall2: i cant tell you enough how when i get in im huffing and puffing feeling so unfit! I am now hiding in the shade of my living room with an ice cold glass of orange mmmmm xxxxx

:rofl: at the image of the cucumber, sorry!!!
Glad you are chilling now though xx

lmao i bloody gave chase to it though ;) hehehheh also scaryness that all the food i bought had a use by date which is after my due date i was like ahhhhhh omg! lol xxxx

ooooooh!!!!!! That's when you know you've not got long left (bar long life products) lol x

:rofl: im glad my runaway cucumber has made a few giggles :rofl: xxxx

ooooooh!!!!!! That's when you know you've not got long left (bar long life products) lol x

lol you keep making me laugh! really cheering me up :) its mad my milk has a use by of the 6th oct and i thought wow that could still be going in my cuppas after Lil one is here :eek: xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back