• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So Happy!!!

Urchin

Reaction score
I have been sitting here on my own for ages, because an item that I want from ebay ended at 11.45pm (how silly!!)

Anyway ...I got it!!!

The pics on the page are crappy (probably why I got it so cheap, plus the fact it needs collecting tomorrow and it ends at this stupid hour!)

I got Mason (and Brody) one of these:
challenger.jpg

We need to get the tent bit and the scrambling net for Xmas but I got it locally on ebay for 67 quid!!! Seriously this is an absolute bargain, it would be over £300 new (without the extras) I'M CHUFFED!

TP stuff is great but ridiculously expensive I think....the slide that is part of what we bought would be £115 new!! Just for a slide!!

awww what a bargain hun im sure the boys are gonna love it :D xxx

ohh thats wicked what a bargain..when you were talking about TP stuff i thought you meant the Teepee play sets you can get for outdorrs you get a little teepee like the tent things then you can buy bits to add to it like tubes to a slide etc...i thought thats what you meant :oops: :rotfl:

that looks like so much fun!!! they are gonna be made up...are you going to put a big bow on it ? :D

ohhh i had one of these wen i was little loved it mason will think all his xmas's have come at once :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back