So happy!!

vixxie77

Reaction score
Finally started feeling bubba move on Sunday :cloud9: feels so strange :lol: then had private scan on Monday and it was wonderful. Bubba's mouth was opening and closing looked like they were having a chat :lol: Then today went to see m/w and said about my dates, as all private scans made me due on original date and she said ok we'll change it back :cheer: so I'm well happy!!! x x

Last edited:
Aww so happy for you! Wish I could afford to have a private scan!
You're lucky they changed your date back to the original one too cos I was told that they only go by the 12 week dating scan! x

Thanks hun. They're not as expensive as you might think.
Well at my nhs scan I mentioned it and they said oh we won't change it now, but then midwife changed it back just like that! I was quite surprised really!! :lol:

i haven't seen my m/w since before my 12 week scan and they have moved my due date forward by nearly a month....don't know what they will do with that when i see her in 2 weeks....

a month??? I'd have some serious words with ur m/w when u see her and get an explanation! x x

Congratulations hun...so happy for you...got my 20 week scan today...am excited...havent felt kicks just squiggling here and there yet...xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back