• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So frickin' annoyed

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
:evil: :evil: :evil:

I used the Boots kodak photo machine to print some pics from my phone using bluetooth. They were pics of Jake in the bath and he is especially cute because his hair goes curly when its wet.

I tried to 'copy' the pics over to the machine but nothing happened so I thought I would have to 'move' them instead. Again nothing happened. I tried using 4 of the machines before any of the machines would copy my pics. I only tried to 'move' the pics with the first machine.

When I came to copy on the 4th machine the bath pics had dissapeared from my phone. I printed some other pics off. When I went to pay I mentioned to the cashier that 2 of my pics had dissapeared and I believe they are somewhere in one of their machines. I got spoken to like I was stupid or something. She said that it wasnt the machines and I must have deleted the pics from my phone myself. I tried expaining myself again but she didnt understand and carried on talking to me like I was thick. I was just getting madder. None of the assistants even attempted to look at the machine, just put the blame onto me. I wish I had asked to speak to the manager now.

Im really sad, we'll never get those precious moments back :cry: I guess I'll try to recreate them next bath time.

Natalie, If I were you I would go back and ask to speak to the manager, it doesn't matter that you didn't do it at the time, you still have the same right not to be spoken to like that and for them to look for your missing pictures! If you have no luck instore, try writing to their head office about your experience, you may not get your photo's back but they are usually a good company to deal with on a customer services basis, they may send you some vouchers or something as an apology!

These Kodak machines can't delete off your phone - they should still be on it, it must be a fault with the phone

HappyAlice said:
These Kodak machines can't delete off your phone - they should still be on it, it must be a fault with the phone

Im annoyed because the staff didnt even give me the time of day to let me explain that I hadnt deleted the pics but moved them onto the machine (However they didnt appear on the machine- I think there was something wrong with it as I did the same thing with the last machine and it worked with some other pics)

It's cause you moved it.... it's like saying you want to move it to wherever for them to store it rather than your phone

I did that at click and the manager there had a code he used to get past what we can do and he got my photos back. i asked him if the computers kept every photo that was scanned in and he told me just for a few days so quick, go back and speak to someone sensible.

Tossers for making you feel silly. :twisted:

emma28 said:
I did that at click and the manager there had a code he used to get past what we can do and he got my photos back. i asked him if the computers kept every photo that was scanned in and he told me just for a few days so quick, go back and speak to someone sensible.

Tossers for making you feel silly. :twisted:

really??? im going back into town today so im gonna go back

thank you hun :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen